Hourglass launched three palettes for Vacation 2021 and in the present day I’ve swatches of all three. There are two bigger palettes with 5 shades every, and one palette in a trio format.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Universe
Two of the brand new palettes are 5-pans, one in a lightweight/medium choice, the opposite in a medium/deeper choice. Every one comprises 1 Ambient Lighting Powder (for setting/blurring), two blushes, one bronzer and one highlighter. The lighter variation is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Universe ($80). Colours on this palette:
- Ambient Lighting Infinity Powder – shade is a mixture of Subtle Gentle, Dim Gentle, and Hypnotic Strobe Gentle, pale sheer ivory (repromote)
- Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Vibrant Warmth – raspberry and lightweight pink swirl
- Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Rose – described as a smooth plum, however mine pulls extra golden peach with the swirl sample
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Glistening Bronze Gentle – smooth bronze shimmer
- Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Supernatural Strobe Gentle – champagne shimmer
Colours carried out effectively. The Ambient Lighting Infinity Powder seems to be actually pale for a ending powder however I discover it sheer sufficient to make use of even on my medium-tan pores and skin. It has a smooth subtle end I can use to set basis or use as a really smooth glow highlighter/diffuser.
Blushes carry out effectively on my pores and skin though the plum rose shade seems to be loads hotter and nearly bronzey on my pores and skin in comparison with what I see within the pan. Total actually fairly, however not totally distinctive. You might need to look ahead to a Associates and Household sale that occurs in the course of the vacation season.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Universe Unlocked
The deeper variation is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Universe Unlocked. This seems to be prefer it has deeper tones for medium to tan pores and skin tones. I used to be shocked to search out this wearable for me because the colours appeared a bit darkish, however the plum and rose blushes make for a extremely fairly look. I do want that that they had all new colours as an alternative of repromotes, however out of the 2 palettes I favor this one.
- Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Gentle – smooth golden beige bronze (repromote)
- Ambient Lighting Blush in Rose Warmth – deep berry satin
- Ambient Lighting Blush in Coral Flush – shiny peony
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Gentle – shimmery heat bronze (repromote)
- Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Powder in Photo voltaic Strobe Gentle – metallic heat champagne with a peachy tone
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Vol III
Final is a glance Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Vol III which is a ending and highlighting palette for deep pores and skin tones. A deeper palette like this from Hourglass has been lengthy overdue and I’m glad they’ve began so as to add darker variations. Since it is a deeper toned palette and I’ve medium-tan pores and skin, the colours are too darkish for me to strive as a ending or blurring product however the powders appear easy and finely milled. I did strive as a bronzer however discovered colours a bit on the nice and cozy facet for me. I believe I might in all probability use this on the eyes as a deeper brown/bronze palette for my pores and skin tone.
Here’s a facet by facet of the palettes Vol 1, Vol 2 and Vol 3:
I ordered my 5-palettes Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Face Universe and Universe Unlocked from Nordstrom. Additionally accessible at different retailers like Sephora, Neiman Marcus, Area NK and Ulta. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette Vol III appears to be accessible solely at Hourglass Cosmetics proper now.
Store the Publish:
Have you ever checked out the Hourglass Vacation palettes but? What did you assume? Are there some other palettes you will have in your radar?