LOS ANGELES – THURSDAY, MARCH 4, 2021 – Indie sport developer Galaxy Pest Management right now introduced that it has launched Robotech: The Macross Saga HD Version for the Nintendo Swap™. Primarily based on the favored 1980’s Robotech anime SciFi sequence, the gameplay facilities on piloting Veritech fighters towards the evil Zentradi and carefully follows the storyline of Season 1 – the primary invasion. This retro single-player and native two-player co-op side-scrolling shoot’em-up is accessible beginning this week on the Nintendo Swap retailer for $9.99 USD.
Robotech: The Macross Saga HD Version is a remaster of the 2002 Nintendo Recreation Boy Advance title, which was developed by Fortunate Rooster Video games and revealed by TDK Mediactive. The HD remaster shines with all-new 3D fashions, dynamic lighting, enhanced results, and high-resolution backgrounds – each asset has been refined. The sport’s audio is sweetened with the unique soundtrack from the TV sequence. A number of members of the GPC Video games crew labored on the unique GBA sport, making certain that each one the fast-paced side-scrolling and isometric missions, a number of battle modes, and your favourite Macross Saga characters like Rick Hunter and Roy Fokker are restored.
“It’s been nice to have the ability to rekindle a long-standing childhood love by revisiting Robotech: The Macross Saga and implementing huge visible and audio updates for a brand new period of gamers on the Nintendo Swap,” stated Matt Saia, inventive director at GPC Video games.
● Single Participant and native 2-Participant co-op mech shooter motion
● Ten Missions with two distinct types of gameplay – A mix of traditional side-scrolling Veritech (transformable mecha) shooter motion and isometric “Destroid” (non-transformable tank mecha) missions.
● Three Dynamic Combating Types – Gamers pilot the Veritech, switching between Fighter, Guardian, and Battloid modes on the press of a button. Traits reminiscent of Energy, Power, Velocity, and Stamina play a component within the battle technique.
● 5 Playable Characters and 5 Unlockable Characters – Select from a number of fan favorites together with Max Sterling, Miriya Parina Sterling, Rick Hunter, Ben Dixon, and Roy Fokker.
● Taking part in with Energy – Highly effective Decide-ups vary from laser photographs to multi-fire and even assist fighters straight out of the sequence.
● Multi-stage Boss Battles – Basic enemies from the TV sequence will problem even essentially the most agile participant.
● Reimagined HD Graphics – The HD Version options new 3D fashions, dynamic lighting, enhanced results, and excessive definition backgrounds.
● New Soundtrack – Blast away to candy sound results and songs from the unique TV sequence.
Robotech: The Macross Saga HD Version is accessible right now on the Nintendo Swap retailer for a prompt retail worth of $9.99 USD.