Metroid Dread has been out for almost a month now, and MercurySteam are working onerous on patching the few bugs which have appeared since launch. There’s nothing too main in there, as the sport has been operating fairly easily thus far, however let’s check out the minor fixes which have been made with replace 1.0.2.
Metroid Dread patch notes — Ver 1.0.2
Basic Bug Fixes
- Fastened a difficulty the place retrying after a “sport over” would trigger play time to be added solely when retrying a particular boss struggle
- Subject fastened the place the sport would force-quit if you happen to hit an enemy frozen by an Ice Missile with the Shine Spark in a sure means
- Resolved a difficulty that triggered Samus to maneuver surprisingly when leaping at sure instances within the Morph Ball Launcher
- Fastened a game-breaking subject the place the ultimate boss would get caught on a wall and never have the ability to transfer throughout a sure assault, making it not possible to progress within the sport
- Subject resolved the place Samus would get caught within the wall when defeating the E.M.M.I. in Ferenia in a sure place
Patch notes could be seen at assist.nintendo.com.
Easy methods to replace Metroid Dread
You would possibly discover that Metroid Dread updates robotically for you. Alternatively, if you happen to strive logging in, it ought to push you to obtain the replace earlier than it enables you to in. If that you must manually drive the replace, although, it’s fairly simple to do.
- Find Metroid Dread in your video games record
- Press the + button in your proper Pleasure Con
- Go to ‘Software program Replace’
- Choose ‘Through the Web’
- It will search the net for any obtainable updates and obtain it
For extra on Metroid Dread updates and patch notes, take a look at the Nintendo assist web page.
The put up What’s within the Metroid Dread 1.0.2 replace patch notes? appeared first on WePC | Let's construct your dream gaming PC.